The Furniture & Objects of art department plays an important role at the Neuilly and Lyon salerooms in terms of both turnover and the number of items sold. In Lyon and the entire Rhone-Alpes region, Valérianne Pace carries out similar work with energy and motivation. Six prestige sales are held each yearat Drouot, Neuilly and Lyon, together with intermediary sales and sales of properties, chateaux and collections on site.
TEN PRESTIGE SALES EACH YEAR
These sales contain what we consider exceptional items, and feature a selection of the finest, furniture and objects we find during our appointments and in the numerous inventories we carry out in Paris and the provinces.
To obtain the best possible bids for our seller clients:
– 3,000 copies of our catalogue are sent out to our French and international buyer clients
– The catalogue is broadly disseminated on the Web so as to reach a large audience of bidders
– Our sales are broadcast on www.drouotlive.com
– Targeted advertising is placed in specialist publications (Gazette Drouot and the international press)
– The catalogue is well-documented
– Public exhibitions are staged for one or more days, with our teams entirely available to advise buyers
Sales of fine furniture and bibelots (without a catalogue)
These sales are an occasion to sell numerous paintings, small bibelots, period furniture, silverware, carpets and so on of relative value and average quality.
Our buyer clients can thus rapidly access a wide audience of bidders. These take place twice a month on average.
SALES OF CHATEAUX ON SITE AND SALES OUTSIDE FRANCE
These are staged from time to time at the request of our seller clients and on our advice. We provide a competent and efficient team.